Senior Digital Account/Project Manager
Our Senior Managers are essential for successful website projects, clients AND teams. They serve as the strategic linch pin between internal and external teams and are well organized, detail orientated, and flexible. They have the ability to work independently and are competent in communicating with all levels of management (client and internal), possessing strong relationship management skills.
In this senior role, your duties are to strategically shape the ideas of client projects, define clear goals and objectives in consultation with clients, organize your creative resources, and keep them on task and on budget. You will be expected to both maintain and expand your client accounts through proven leadership and execution.
You’ll play a pivotal role in driving the Creative team members toward completion of client deliverables, whilst mentoring and leading others within the Project Management Team. You will manage projects in various administrative activities by building project schedules, forecasting hours for projects, enforcing process, creating reports, and ensuring all stakeholders have reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as the strategic contact for clients, maintaining communication, attending key client meetings, and documenting and actioning post-meeting action items
- Manage large and complex projects, ensuring they are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget, with minimum oversight
- Develop project objectives and scope by involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility
- Track and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, contractors, creatives, production, and other agency personnel
- Navigate client challenges independently
- Identify and pursue opportunities to grow business with existing clients
What We Want to See in You:
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or creative agency in a client-facing role
- Experience and proven track record in managing multiple, large website projects from conception to completion
- Strong understanding of Web technologies and trends, SEO, Analytics and Design
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and assignments at once
- Proven track record in leading Project Teams and mentoring
- High client-satisfaction skills with commitment to quality
- Professional-level teamwork skills
- Professional-level communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with WordPress CMS (ACF) or similar platforms
- Proficiency working with GA4, GTM, GSC
- Apple and Microsoft Core Software Suites
- Project Management Tools
Great pay and benefits. This position can be onsite or remote.
Learn more about us, read about the Peaktwo Purpose, or share your resume with us!